Attorney Jeff Grandjean is proud to have roots in Southeastern New Mexico. Upon graduating from New Mexico State University, he completed his legal education at Texas Tech University School of Law.
Since 2010, attorney Grandjean has been practicing at a well-respected firm in Roswell. During his time there, Mr. Grandjean has represented clients in cases involving personal injury, family law, criminal law, employment law, environmental law, contracts, real estate and landlord-tenant law.
Recently, Mr. Grandjean decided to apply his considerable and diverse legal experience to a new endeavor: The Grandjean Law Firm. In founding the firm, he wanted to offer clients the personal attention, open communication and compassionate service that a solo practitioner is uniquely suited to provide.
Jeff Grandjean is a member of the State Bar of New Mexico, as well as a member of the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Litigation Percentage
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Mexico, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2010
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. magna cum laude – May, 2010
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – May, 2007
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Government
- Major: Law & Society
- Minor: Journalism
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Henninghausen & Olsen, LLP, Associate Attorney , 2011 – 2015
- Sandenaw Law Firm, Associate Attorney , 2010 – 2011
- English (Primary)
Discover How the Grandjean Law Firm Can Help You
Attorney Jeff Grandjean is happy to offer free initial consultations in matters involving personal injury, family law and criminal defense. To discuss your case and learn more about your legal options, please call the firm’s Roswell office at 575-622-1988 or fill out the online contact form.